I aim to add to your resource toolbox at least once per month. I will feature a resource each month on my blog and then provide a link back to it here for a more comprehensive list for your perusal. This is a work in progress, so please check back!
(Many of the links below are to a blog post where I discussed the recommended book—there will be a link within the blog post to the book.)
Books About Food and Body:
- "Body Kindness" by Rebecca Scritchfield
- "Intuitive Eating" and "Intuitive Eating Workbook" by Tribole and Resch
- "The F*ck It Diet" by Caroline Dooner
Other Books I Recommend:
- "Braving the Wilderness" by Brené Brown
- "StrengthFinders 2.0" by Tom Rath
- "The Art of Money " by Bari Tessler
- "Love Warrior" by Glennon Doyle Melton
- Council on Size & Weight Discrimination (and a link to Fat Friendly Healthcare Professionals)
- NEDA–National Eating Disorders Association
- The Elisa Project
Please note that the books are affiliate links through Amazon. They are still books I recommend. You are not obligated to use the affiliate links.