Posted: December 13, 2019
I am so excited to share a resource with you that is Ah-mazing!!!! More-Love is an online resource that is chocked full of good stuff to help educate and empower parents to support a child recovering from an eating disorder. Truth be told, it has good stuff for all of us!!! There are some great articles that are helpful for not anyone wanting or needing to learn more about eating disorders and their recovery from them. Mark this page so you can come back and refer back to it! Here are some practical things to do right now, as you are checking out this site:
- If you are a parent, sign up for their email course.
- If you are a parent or a teen, get their free ebook on body image.
- If you are a professional who works with eating disorders and are HAES aligned, get on their directory!
- Request these cards (pictured above) to give to your medical professionals when you try to set boundaries around being weighed.
- Take this quiz if you think your kiddo might have an eating disorder.