I hope to add to your resource toolbox at least once per month. I will feature a resource each month on my blog and then link back to it here for a more comprehensive list for your perusal. This is a work in progress. Please check back!
(many of the links below are to a blog post where I discussed the recommended book–there will be a link WITHIN the blog post to the book)
Books About Food and Body:
- Body Kindness–Rebecca Scritchfield
- Intuitive Eating and Intuitive Eating Workbook (Tribole and Resch)
- The F*ck It Diet–Caroline Dooner
Other Books I Recommend:
- Braving the Wilderness–Brené Brown
- StrengthFinders 2.0–Tom Rath
- The Art of Money–Bari Tessler
- Love Warrior–Glennon Doyle Melton
- Council on Size & Weight Discrimination (and a link to Fat Friendly Healthcare Professionals)
- NEDA–National Eating Disorders Association
- The Elisa Project
Please note that the books are affiliate links through Amazon. They are still books I recommend. You are not obligated to use the affiliate links.